Sales Support Manager
Job Code: SAL1021
|Starting Salary:||£21,000 - £25,000 (plus benefits)|
|Hours:||Full Time (37.5 hours per week)|
|Closing Date:||Wednesday, 3 November, 2021 - 5pm|
Are you highly driven, organised with a passion for customer service?
Do you enjoy hitting the ground running and working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment?
If the answer to these questions is yes, then we have the perfect role for you.
As a Sales Support Manager, you will be working closely with the sales and renewals teams to support them in their daily activities and targets. You will play a key administrative role in supporting the team and act as a link between our customers and the sales team. Not only this but you will be ambitious and seek to grow within this role as you develop your skillset – the world is your oyster!
The type of person you are…
- You will be extremely well organised and will be able to juggle and prioritise tasks as they come to you.
- You will have a keen eye for detail, love a good process and notice even the smallest of things.
- You will enjoy being involved in a variety of projects and working closely with people all across the company.
- You describe yourself as a people’s person and love to communicate
- You will be highly driven and self-motivated with the ability to be both proactive and reactive.
- You have a positive outlook and are always on the lookout for opportunities in everything you do.
- You will be passionate about working in a team and helping other people
- You will be confident and a strong communicator who can both inform and persuade in order to reach even the busiest of people.
- You will have an excellent phone manner dealing with inbound and outbound calls
- You will enjoy adding value and bringing your upbeat personality to everything we do.
- You’ll have excellent written and spoken English and enjoy speaking to customers and contributing to campaigns.
- You will be passionate about customer service and act as a brand ambassador
Education & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with at least 2 years of experience working in a similar role.
This job will require you to have excellent written English and a confident phone manner.
You will be responsible for…
- Managing our CRM system (currently ACT), by making sure it is used effectively, is kept up-to-date and information stored is accurate and correct.
- Onboarding new members of the team and ongoing training of existing team members in the systems we use in the sales team. This includes ACT, Trello, Confluence, Slack.
- Managing the inboxes for the sales team to help book in training, demos and events.
- Supporting the sales team with sales processes, for example, producing quotes, adding or updating key contacts in our CRM, dealing with incoming enquiries, engaging new contacts.
- Assisting the Account Management team in securing and confirming renewals by managing the renewals process and updating the team with concerns/highlights.
- Helping members of the Account Management team prepare for renewals meetings with any research, data or information they may require.
- Monitoring usage of accounts and implementing intervention strategies where required.
- Facilitating the New Business team to prepare for online and onsite demonstrations of our products by researching the information required to maximise these opportunities.
- Helping the New Business team to generate leads by targeting people who may be interested via social media, researching VIPs, looking at school websites and data.
- Providing a helping hand to the Finance team to contact any overdue debtors.
- Managing our events process in order to help the team maximise attendance, follow up and opportunities.
- Liasing with the marketing team over any crossover with events, communications or campaigns.
- Being an all-round helper for the team with administrative tasks and support.
Benefits & Culture
- Hybrid Working: We will support you to work wherever you work best, at home, in the office, or both
- Your Birthday Off: In addition to Annual Leave allowance
- Innovation Days: Time to get away from "normal" and work differently
- Ongoing Training & Qualifications: Learning is at the core of who we are
- Creative Office Space: We have a ball pool, swings, popcorn machine, a gypsy caravan...
- Surprise Treat-Days: Park fun days, meals out, workshops… who knows what's next?
- Parental Leave: Maternity, paternity and adoption leave from day one
- Dependents Leave Allowance: Time off if your child / family member is poorly
- Private Medical Insurance: Because we want to know you're looked after
- Christmas Shutdown: In addition to annual leave allowance. We love Christmas and it's a great time to rest and recharge those batteries!
What We Do at Angel Solutions…
Angel Solutions creates pioneering web-based software that serves the education industry (teachers, leaders, school improvement officers, education data analysts and more). Most of our products are designed to save people time and deliver powerful data analysis, but that's not all we're about! We also strive to be creative and innovative in everything we do, and want to remain a friendly, close-knit team even as the company continues to grow.
The role of Angel's Sales Team is to raise awareness of our well-respected and sought-after brand. Through regular innovation, the sales team's priority is to implement software and services that have an high impact on workload, learning and staff development in schools nationwide.
How to apply
Please complete an online application now Please complete an online application now at angelsolutions.co.uk/jobs. You'll need to give a few quick details, upload your CV and briefly explain why you think you're suitable for the role. We'll contact suitable applicants shortly after the closing date.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified individuals regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies or similar!
Please note: We require all employees to undergo regular Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) checks, because we work with schools and sensitive data.