Charity competition: Name our animals!
We’ve had some exciting new additions to the Angel Solutions office this week — no, not new employees — but three impressive circus animals!
Yes, a large model gorilla, elephant and giraffe now adorn our bright and colourful circus-themed office, which already has a ball pool, gypsy caravan, juggling batons, popcorn machine and various fairground games.
Why, you ask? Because we love to work in a fun and creative environment!
You can read more about our circus theme and the reasons behind it on the about us page.
Help name our new friends
We first asked staff members to suggest names for the creatures and donate £1 to charity for each name they suggest. But then a fantastic idea struck us! Why not open up the competition to the wider public and raise a whole lot more for The Reader Organisation?
So, what are you waiting for? Let your creative juices flow and start making donations. As well as the glory of winning, you could win a play-date at our circus!
How to take part
- Set up a Givey account and enter your Gift Aid details if you’re a UK taxpayer.
- Go to givey.com/nameouranimals.
- Choose how much you’d like to donate (we suggest a minimum donation of £1 per name).
- Write your name suggestion(s) and which animal(s) they’re for in the comments section as you donate.
- Share the page with your friends on social media!
- Go round and do it all again — the more names you submit, the greater your chances of winning and the more money you’ll give to charity!
- Make sure you’re following Angel Solutions on Facebook or Twitter to find out if you’ve won! We’ll post the winning names on our social media accounts at Easter & leave a comment on the winning entries at Givey.com
The small print
- 100% of your donations will go to charity. Read more about Givey.com.
- Enter as many times as you like, but you must make a donation (minimum £1 per name please) in order for your entry to be counted.
- Entries will close on 20th March 2015.
- We’ll draw up a shortlist of our 9 favourite animal names by 27th March.
- A guest judge will come in and pick the winning name for each animal.
What you could win!
If your animal name is selected, you’ll be invited in to tour our circus and play all the fairground games, and of course you’ll have photos taken with your animal!