Nexus: New Reports, New Functionality
A huge amount of work has gone into the latest round of updates to Nexus, our educational improvement and analysis suite for Local Authorities.
- All new, visually-enhanced reports for Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 TA
- An expanded Reports Dashboard
- The Attainment and Attainment Trends widgets on the homepage dashboard, as well as the School Data Tabs, are all ready for the 2016 assessment changes.
- Updates for 2016 importing, exporting, cleaning and reports for: EYFSP, Phonics, KS1 and KS2 TA, based on 2016 specifications.
- A 400% increase in User-Defined Fields in Nexus reports!
New data visualisations
Check out how good the new Reports are looking!
(Click on an image to enlarge)
You can now filter reports by year, Key Stage, tags and title:
Not to mention…
Access more info!
Angel Solutions showcased the new Nexus reports and features last week at the 2016 NCER Annual Members’ Meeting. You can read more about this here on our website or download the presentations from the Nexus Forum if you are a registered user.
Alternatively, contact us for more information about the data visualisation and reporting applications we are able to provide: 0845 833 0933 | firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions please call 0845 129 7197