Sales & Client Administrator Job
We’re looking for an extremely talented, massively organised people-person to support the smooth-running of our client-focused team!
Come and work in our circus offices!
This is primarily an administrative role, but with lots of growth potential for the right person. Read the full job description for more information…
- 30 hours per week, spread over 5 days (Mon-Fri)
- Starting salary of £14–£18,000 (pro-rata)
- Hiring will close as soon as we have enough applicants, so don’t delay your application!
Essential skills we’re looking for
- You’ll be highly organised, with fastidious attention to detail.
- You’ll have excellent written and verbal English.
- You’ll have a friendly and professional phone manner, with the ability to resolve customer queries effectively.
- You’ll be proactive, be able to take initiative and to contribute ideas.
- You’ll thrive under pressure, consistently meeting deadlines and smashing targets.
- You’ll be able to take on board complex information and disseminate it effectively.
- You’ll have excellent IT skills (with CRM, email, excel & MS Office).
- You’ll be able to demonstrate your ability to work well in a team.
How to apply
Simply send us your CV with a brief covering letter. Make sure you prove that you’ve got all of the essential skills we need and let us know about the extra talents you have that will make you stand out from the crowd! (Please note: We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies or similar)
- 0845 833 0933
If you’re a suitable candidate, we’ll invite you to visit our Circus-themed offices for interview very soon!