Spread Joy – Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
Our Spread Joy Prize Draw is back after another crazy year, and we want to hear about your amazing colleagues.
Last year we loved hearing all of your stories of gratitude that we wanted to give you another opportunity to nominate someone special within your school that you believe deserves a little joy.
Your nominations will be added to our prize draw where we will select 10 winners at random who we will then contact to select a prize.
Our prize selection includes:
- Tropic Skincare Festive Collection – ‘Signature’ or ‘Mini Bodywash’ Collection
- Tropic Skincare Christmas Collection – ‘Dream Team’ or ‘A Touch of Magic’
- Prestige Hamer – Chocoholic Hamper or The Deli Cheese Box
- Chocolate Bar Bouquet
Terms and Conditions
- This prize draw is open to UK residents whom hold independently or through their company/organisation a Perspective or Balance product subscription, created and licenced to Angel Solutions Ltd (The Promoter).
- Proof of identity may be required before the prize is awarded.
- Employees of the promoter or their immediate families, or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion, are not permitted to enter the prize draw.
- Entry to become a finalist will be from nomination on the questionnaire provided, and by no other means.
- Multiple entries from the same individual are not permitted.
- All entries must be received before 11:59pm BST on Friday 3rd December 2021. Entries submitted after this closing time and date will not be included.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The prize will be as described in the promotional material and is non-transferable.
- There is no cash or other prize alternative. In the event of cancellation for whatever reason, there will be no refund of the prize value.
- Entry into the prize draw is deemed to be a full and unconditional acceptance by the entrant of the terms and conditions of this prize draw. Failure to adhere to these terms and conditions may result in disqualification from the prize draw and, if applicable, forfeiture of the prize.
- Finalists will be drawn at random from those entrants who have correctly submitted their entry. The results to become a finalist are based on the law of chance.
- Angel Solutions will attempt to contact the winners within 24 hours of the draw taking place through the details submitted by the participant to enter the prize draw.
- The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this competition, or the terms and conditions, without notice and at their absolute discretion, in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control. Any changes to the prize draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible. Such withdrawal or amendment shall take effect upon its being published on the relevant channels along with informing the relevant participants directly in the case of withdrawal.
- The promoter and its agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced or loss or damage incurred in submitting an entry for this competition.
- Decisions of the promoter and its agents regarding this competition or the terms and conditions are final.
- The promoter reserves the right to draw an alternative winner in the event that the promoter or its agents believe that any drawn entrant has contravened any of these terms and conditions.
- The promoter reserves the right to draw an alternative winner in the event that no reply is received from a winner within a 48-hour period of communicating the result.
- The promoter or its agents are not liable for any loss or damage that might occur to the winner resulting from their acceptance of the promotion or participation in the prize.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups, or applications automatically generated by computers will be accepted.
- The promoter reserves the right to seek and issue publicity on behalf of the entrants. By entering the promotion, the entrants agree to participate in publicity such as social posts after the event on the promotors’ social media channels as reasonably requested surrounding the promotion.